Are you suffering from pimples?
Are you fed up with trying expensive facial creams?
Don’t worry here I would like to share some natural tips to remove pimples and acne.
What are Pimples?
Pimples are usually acne that is caused by oil glands, hormone imbalance, pollution, stress etc.,
According to A Qualitative Investigation of the Impact of Acne on Health-Related Quality of Life (HRQL) says that 80-90% of people from the global population are affected by acne at the age of 21.
One of the studies says that teenagers who are affected by acne tend to have low self-esteem compared to others.
There are so many products available in the market for pimples. Some of them may be expensive or some of them may be chemicals used products that may cause side effects to our skin.
Here I would like to share some home remedy tips for pimple-free skin.
- The first step is to exercise regularly. If you have any problem or don’t have time for exercise you can do at least 20 minutes of yoga or meditation.
2.Eat food that is rich in vitamins and minerals like carrot, beetroot, Green leafy vegetables, etc.
3. Hydrate yourself by drinking a sufficient amount of water. Normally a person should drink 8 glasses of water every day.
4.Clean your face with cool water 4-5 times a day.
5. Aloe Vera: Take one tablespoon of Aloe Vera gel and add a pinch of turmeric to it. Apply the gel to the face every day at night and wash the face with cool water in the morning. You can see the change in 21 days of its use.
7. Honey: Mainly honey is used for cleaning pores to remove dirt and impurities. Honey is also used for treating acne. Apply a small amount of manuka honey on the pimple and let it dry after that and wash it with warm water. You can also mix honey with lemon juice and apply this paste to the mask, leave it for about 20 minutes and rinse it off with warm water.
8. Tulasi leaves: Take 5-6 tulsi leaves, make it a paste and add 4-5 drops of lemon juice to it, apply it on the face for about 20 minutes, and rinse it off with warm water.
9. Potato: Potato consists of salicylic acid content which helps to treat acne. Take a slice of potato and rub it on the face for 5 minutes and leave it for 30 minutes then rinse it off with lukewarm water. Potatoes also help to lighten the skin.
10. Sandalwood powder: Mix one tablespoon of Sandalwood powder, one tablespoon of turmeric with a sufficient amount of raw milk, and make it a paste, apply it on the face for about 20 minutes, and rinse it off with water. Sandalwood powder helps to smoothie the skin also. It also has cooling properties to remove tan and dullness.
11. Along with that raw milk, yogurt also helps to cure pimples, blemishes, black spots on the face.
These are the few methods that help to reduce pimples effectively with the help of items that are easily available in our kitchens. Along with using these methods, we should also decrease our stress to maintain a healthy life.